Ooh loves, I can’t wait to introduce you to my dear friend Tanya Geisler and her amazeballs work.
You might already be familiar with her incredible TEDx talk on Owning Your Authority, or her mission to help every woman Step Into Your Starring Role, or the way she helps you beat The Imposter Complex.
At 3pm Eastern on Friday, November 18th, we’ll be covering:
- What The Imposter Complex is and how it’s stopping you from doing your best work
- Best practices for dealing with The Imposter Complex and bring your dreams to life
- How you can step into your starring role and *finally* do the work the world needs from you
- Whatever you wanna know – there’ll be plenty of time for Q&A!
Don’t forget that when you register, you get:
- a recording of the session within an hour or so of us wrapping up, that comes with…
- a worksheet with homework directly from Tanya that helps you implement the tips on how to beat The Imposter Complex
- a link to access my first two Women of the World interviews with Kim Werker on Making Creativity Fun and Jodi Womack on Momentum – and the worksheets that go with ’em
Ready to show The Imposter Complex who’s boss? Register below and we’ll see ya later!
By signing up for this webinar, you agree to get communication about this interview + also to be emailed with goodness from both myself and my guest. We’ll never sell your email or spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.