I’m *insanely thrilled* to announce that the new and improved whenigrowupcoach.com is ready for your reading, watching, and clicking pleasure!
It’s here you’ll find:
- the same familiar branding, but with a gorgeous new look and feel thanks to my one and only designer (yes, for 8 years & counting) Rebecca Pollock
- the fruits of my first lifestyle shoot ever, with the incomparable Angie of Entwined Studio
- exhaustive and detailed development (aka an A+ user experience) by my Tech Titan Arwyn Todd
- a responsive mobile version (#21stcentury)
- a Speaking and Media page that even has a Media Kit (#fancy)
- a smattering of profesh videos! (#nextlevel)
- a curated experience depending on whether you’re looking to Discover, Launch or Build your dream business (#options)
- 10 years of blog posts wrapped up in a smooth and streamlined Articles page (#buhbuyblog)
- a free webinar you can sign up for that’s happening Wednesday night (#party)
- a Kudos page that isn’t even complete yet! (#10yearsoflove #moretocome #makesmehappy)
So c’mon in and make yourself at home! Mi (virtual) casa es su (virtual) casa. I woulda linked up all the pages above(#lazy #exhausted #workingonaweekend), but just swing by whenigrowupcoach.com (if you aren’t here already!) and you’ll find your way.
Also? I’m gonna go live in my private Facebook group at 2pm Eastern today and offer you a behind-the-scenes peek behind the relaunch curtain: what prompted this, what I hope is gonna come from it, why I could not have done it alone, and what’s in the works for When I Grow Up Coach for the remainder of 2018. I can preeeeeeetty much guarantee some happy tears, as I’m emotional just thinking about it!
If you want in, scroll to the bottom of the homepage, pick your biggest dream biz challenge, and check your Inbox! The link to the group will be there as soon as you confirm your subscription. And if you’re reading this after 2:15p Eastern on May 14th, do this anyway and you’ll be able to see the recording in our Videos tab!
Thanks for joining in my Relaunch Rejoicing! I’m such a proud Mama Coach & Biz Owner. 🙂