I’m posting way later than I usually do today because, well, I’ve had to come to terms with the fact that I need some blog changes in 2010, & I’ve been a wuss in admitting it to myself. To lay it all out for ya in all honesty, I think I’ve been playing it safe here for the past few months, & I don’t like it. When I Grow Up: The Blog has turned into a Series Blog, what with Motivation Monday, Tough (Question) Tuesday, & Grown-Up Gigs making an appearance every friggin’ week. I feel like I’ve been copping out on “meatier” posts (the articles you’ve seen lately have been reruns from my newsletter), & I don’t wanna do it any longer. I want to be more valuable to you all, as I get so much value from you in return.*
So I, Michelle Ward of When I Grow Up Coach, do solemnly swear to you, my extremely attractive readers, to:
- continue Tough (Question) Tuesday on a weekly basis, as it rocks
- run Motivation Monday & Grown-Up Gigs as I see fit (aka not weekly/whenever I’m inspired to)
- give you my thoughts on a creative-focused book every month
- run a Link Love post at the end of each month, regardless of how many articles I have left to read to get my Google Reader down to 0
- to not run anything I see as “filler” (aka anything I feel like I “should” put up)
- to put more personal posts up, like what I’m doing day to day & how I feel about it
- to share any challenges I’m going through that I think might be helpful to said extremely attractive readers
I have to admit that this may mean less posting from moi, but it will mean more awesomeness & less filler. I’m feeling like I’m living from my heart already.
*No need to tell me to stop beating myself up – I swear I’m not! I just feel like I need to step up to the plate more in 2010 & quit hiding in the dugout. I can’t score a home run while sitting on the bench! And yes, this will most likely be the only baseball analogy you’ll ever get from me.