Picture it: You, free-falling off a cliff, crossing your fingers that some nebulous support system will save you from a gruesome death before you hit the bottom.
“Leap and the net will appear”, right?
How about, instead, we picture this: You, walking directly on the ground, with the safety net on the floor beneath you. You spend a few miles walking on top of it, until you look back one day and remark, “Hey! The net’s behind me and I’m walking on my own now!”
We high-5 and happy dance and you know, for sure, that you got this.
Ready to start walking?
Leave Your Job & Launch Your Biz in 2020:
A 2-Hour, Totally Free* Planning Session
- what I did to give my notice in March of 2010 (in the middle of the recession!) – and not have to look back
- how much money you need to save so you can be as comfy & confident as possible quitting your job (and yes, this number will be different for everyone!)
- the 5 things you need to launch your business with maximum impact ASAP
- the month and year you can give your notice – and how to make it sooner than you think
- a workbook to bring to the training session, chock full of questions we’ll answer together and my fave resources
- the recording of the session, just in case you can’t make it live and/or you want to go through the material multiple times
- early access to my year-long coaching program, Dream To Done
- exclusive insight into my own business numbers this year
- answers to your questions, because we will have time for live Q&A
Sign up below to get the details, & then stalk your inbox! Date and time should be announced before the year is out for a live January webinar.
Can’t join us in real time? Sign up anyway! You’ll get the recording just a few hours after we wrap up.