Ooh, I have such goodies for you guys today!
First, my podcast interview with Srini of BlogcastFM! I’m such a super fan of these podcasts (they’re really the only ones I listen to), and I was thrilled when Srini offered to take me up on my request to be a guest. Download and take a listen here, and get the 411 on:
- Why the Benefits of Mentorship/Coaching Go Beyond Just Knowledge
- The Tremendous Importance of Enjoying Your Own Content
- How Connecting with People Completely Outside a Niche Led to Amazing Things
- The Baby Steps on the Journey to Massive Success
- A Fantastic Exercise for Understanding Your Audience
- How I Ended Up with a Literary Agent After a Post was Shared on Facebook
Then, head on over to Brand You: The Strategy of Social Media on JACKarcher to learn more about, um, branding yourself as well as my new favorite “time waster.”
Hope you enjoy ’em!