How an hour that deals with fears can be fun, I have no idea…but that’s what happened last night at my Feel the Career Fear & Do It Anyways webinar on Spreecast!
I think the fun mighta started when I decided to make an image to go with each fear, and discovered Create Your Own Someecards. Their old timey images with my snark made the perfect pair.
Here are my 3 faves…
…and one more, ’cause I can’t not.
But on to the recording! It’s an hour of calling out the common career fears I’ve seen hold back my ~250 clients…and ways to combat each and every one.
Can’t play/see the recording? Click here to watch it on YouTube.
And now…resources! Here’s all that I mentioned in the Spreecast (don’t get scared – it’s a lot!):
- The Renaissance Soul
- Productive Flourishing planners
- How to Become a Speaker at TED interview on BlogcastFM
- The Declaration of You
- The Artist in the Office
- Communicate with Your Dog
- Rockin’ Resumes Pinterest board
- 20 Jobs in 7 Years
- Grown Up Gigs with Laura Neff
- In fact, all my Grown Up Gigs are worth a look-see
- the 10 Ways to Discover Work That Feels Like Play video series starts on my homepage
- Your Win Book
- An Effective Escape
- 8 Ways to Get Through Your Day Job Without Shooting Yourself In The Face
- CNN Money – credit card & debt reduction calculator
- TeamworkPM – online project management software
OK, I tried…but I can’t not post all the Someecards I created. Seriously, I might be addicted. Someone send help.
I also can’t end this post without making sure you know about my brand new, online career change program for creative women. If you’re lookin’ for a fearless Career Fear Slayer (hey, that can be a new series – Michelle the Career Fear Slayer! I’ll be Buffy’s grown-up protege) I’ll be your Head Counselor in Career Camp. Registration is only open for another day-ish & it’d be the best to have you join us. Consider this your official invite – and this Spreecast as a precursor to finding a living doing what you love!