You’re *so* ready to have your own business
…one that allows you to feel valued, fulfilled, and 100% authentic — whatever that looks like for you
One that gives you the freedom to follow your interests and passions (‘cause we know you have many, amIright?), and allows YOU to be the person in charge of the direction, risks, mistakes, strategy, and successes of your own life.
Problem is, you can’t figure out what to do to make it happen.
It’s not for lack of ideas — you have ZILLIONS of those.
And chances are you’ve already tried a few out:
- setting up Etsy shops
- building websites
- joining online communities in search of how-to’s and promo opportunities
- attending free webinars
- buying marketing courses
- reading ALL the books
But, inevitably, you hit some kind of speed bump.
Maybe you decide this idea isn’t for you — that’s it’s too small and constrictive…
Or feelings of inadequacy creep up, and you convince yourself you don’t have what it takes…
Or maybe you just can’t wrangle everything into an actual plan, so you end up going nowhere.
Whatever the reason, you’ve wound up here…
Not knowing how to turn your desire for a business (and everything that comes with it) into something REAL.
Before you go and resign yourself to a life sentence in a job that sits somewhere between ill-fitting and absolutely soul-crushing, there are three things I want you to know.
- This not knowing is not your fault.
- Those zillion different ideas and interests you have don’t make you abnormal.
- And the fact you haven’t been able to go all in on one, take a leap, and cross your fingers doesn’t mean you’re not cut out for owning a business.
All this is simply evidence that you’re a highly creative, multi-passionate grown-up woman who *might* just need a guide to light the way…
Hi, I’m Michelle Ward
Theatre kid, mama, published author, Judge Judy megafan, pink ukulele player, and proud as punch owner of my own dream business (aka one that allows me to feel valued, fulfilled, and 100% authentic… all while paying the bills and being the breadwinner. Yay!). And, if you like, I can also be that guide. Y’see —
Since I hung up my shingle as The When I Grow Up Coach back in 2008, I’ve helped hundreds of highly creative, multi-passionate women discover, launch, and build their dream businesses.
Along the way, I’ve…
- helped superstars like Alexandra Franzen, L’Erin Alta, Esmé Weijun Wang and Tiffany Han launch the businesses they have today (oh yes, YOU are in very good company, my highly-creative, multi-passionate friend!)
- been featured in more than 150 different media outlets, including New York Magazine, The Huffington Post, Etsy, Newsweek, Freelancers Union, and Forbes
- taught Create Your Dream Career and Ditch Your Day Job, which were watched by tens of thousands of people LIVE on CreativeLive
- consistently pulled in six-figures a year, and (best of all!)
- never come close to having to put my Plan B into motion despite having quit my job in the middle of a recession to be The When I Grow Up Coach full-time
Which is all kinda amazing.
But I’d bet my trusty pink ukulele that my starting point looked pretty similar to where YOU are right now.
Back in 2007, I was stuck in a job (my 17th in 7 years!) as an Account Manager with a verbally abusive boss.
He’d chew me out at 9am on Monday morning if I hadn’t yet responded to his flurry of 11pm Sunday night emails, he’d berate me at meetings in front of my team, he’d blame me for things that he fumbled.
I hated every single second of it.
But, still, I stayed.
Partly because I was doing everything I could to fit into a traditional “secure” career box, and partly because I spent most of my waking hours juggling multiple ideas and possibilities, and having no idea which way to move.
My breaking point came on the way into work one morning. I literally ran off a rush hour train to dry heave into a trash can at Union Square (aka the 4th busiest subway station in NYC). As soon as I’d called in sick and knew I didn’t have to go into work that day, I felt fine…
This was what I like to call my “oh, crapballs!” moment.
I realized I HAD to make a move, even though the thing that was calling to me was this idea of being The When I Grow Up Coach (of all silly things!).
Soon after, I put the wheels in motion to transition out of that horrible role and into a “bridge job” as an Executive Assistant for a financial consultancy company, so I could take back my nights, weekends, and personal energy to devote to my coaching certification and start-from-scratch business.
It took me two years and seven months to get certified and build my business up enough to be comfortable making the leap (yep, no shiny Instagram fairytales here!), but I was able to give notice in March of 2010 – aka the middle of the recession – to become The When I Grow Up Coach full-time.
All of this is to say I’m just like you – 12 years into the future.
I don’t have some sort of special sauce or secret power. I never had a trust fund or a free ride. And I sure as hell didn’t come out of the womb (or high-school… or NYU) with a clear-cut THIS IS IT! plan of attack.
But, 12 years and hundreds of clients in, I know exactly what it takes to make the dream of having your own business a reality – and how to make it work for your grown-up life.
And, if you want 2020 to be the year you *finally* make that happen, I’ve got something that brings all of my knowledge and experience to the table, guiding you every step of the way…
One that’s up and running and making money. One where YOU get to be in control and make the decisions. One you know will finally allow you to have that conversation with your current boss — yay, freedom! — and one where you wake up in the morning and can absolutely-one-million-percent say you’re looking forward to the majority of the day ahead.
Plus the quiet confidence to trust that all of this is real — that it won’t implode or disappear, no matter how many times you’ve tried before.
15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 spots available, and we start February 3rd
Here’s a little taste of what my 2019 Dream to Done-rs (aka ‘Dreamies’) are saying…
In Dream To Done, you’ll…
- spend a year working ON your business – with me guiding the way – helping you avoid the potholes and snag the opportunities
- discover the “umbrella theme” of your business, so it feels expansive and freeing to your multi-passionate self, yet focused and streamlined enough for the world
- be in the company of other women (only 14 of them!) who are bringing their dream business to life right alongside you
- really pin down what you’ll offer and to whom, based on what you want to work on and what we know your ideal clients or customers need
- work with actual clients that help you test out – and confirm! – your ideas as well as providing social proof
- articulate your customized mission statement and elevator pitch
- own your experience and knowledge – regardless of whether it’s a formal education or qualification – in a way that feels action-oriented and aligned
- know your ideal client profile
- happily decide on your business name, url, and title
- flesh out your immediate marketing plan AND future client-getting ideas
- craft your starting offer (plus pricing!) and the onboarding/sales process that goes along with it
- follow a bite-size, step-by-step plan – complete with due dates! – to launch said business in 90 days (because I *know* you’re sick of waiting)
- get copy and website development help right off the bat so you’re not left wondering how the heck you’re supposed to write a sales page or build a website
- have a place and purpose for ALL your ideas and inklings — even if it means putting one or two (or ten) in the “not now” pile
- get 6 x monthly challenges post-launch that will teach you firsthand about the stuff that *actually* makes a difference in getting clients as a newbie entreprenur (think pitching, social media strategy, consultation calls and the like!)
- create an opt-in that’ll help you start and grow your newsletter list
- craft and perfect your pitch so you can alert The Media and your personal contacts
- stop allowing yourself to hide in large courses and programs that don’t lead to taking the right kind of action (or any action at all!)
- know what to track, review and plan for your business each week, month and quarter that ACTUALLY leads to growth
Here’s how we’ll do it:
CLARIFY YOUR DREAM BUSINESS: February 3-March 27
I know you have an idea of the What of your business, but you don’t know exactly what it looks like. This is where you’ll:
- get the clarity you’re seeking
- determine what the puzzle pieces of your dream business are and what bigger picture they make and
- (warning/threat/promise!) finally get out of your head and take action, thanks to actually working with a real live guinea pig client or customer together! Don’t worry, I’ll be here to walk you through it the entire time.
90 DAY BUSINESS LAUNCH: March 30-July 8th
This part of the program begins with a One Perfect Day together with you and up to 4 other Dream To Done-ers via Zoom. At the end of the day, you’ll walk away with:
- your business message
- your marketing plan (and future marketing ideas)
- month-by-month milestones
- elevator pitch
- business name
- ideal client profile
- first offer (and future money-making ideas)
- your onboarding process
- your website outline
- your opt-in and
- the crazy-exciting belief that you can really make this happen!
After our One Perfect Day, we’ll have two hour-long group calls each month in the lead up to launch day – aka the day your business goes LIVE!
These calls will be a mix of hot seats and teaching, so you can get personalized feedback on your own work and get the info you need to do your best work without being sucked into a rabbit hole of research. And of course, our Mighty Network group is open for feedback requests along the way!
You *know* I’ll be sending Loom videos your way with allllllll the copy and website comments, right? Right!
BUILD YOUR CLIENT BASE: July 9th-December 18th
I know Field of Dreams taught us that if we build it, they will come. Unfortunately, getting your first clients and customers takes more work than that in 2020.
After you launch on July 8th, we’ll shift into a 6-month mastermind, where the focus is to learn, practice and execute the skills you need to:
- actively and consistently bring clients in the door
- create your own opportunities
- learn how to prioritize and follow-through with your tasks
- discover the time management system that works best for you
- become a responsible and pro-active business owner
Practicing and maintaining successful business-building habits and making your business visible? Yes please!
To keep you supported and accountable throughout the year, you’ll also receive…
ROUND THE CLOCK VIP ACCESS TO A PRIVATE MIGHTY NETWORKS GROUP
Think small, intimate Facebook group… but on a much more organized, distraction-free platform.
As well as personalized attention (for real – there are no admins or facilitators here! Just me, 3 times per week, with support and advice tailored to YOU and the business you’re building), this group gives you a heck of a supportive community 24/7. I tend to attract insanely kind, smart, supportive and kick-ass women, so get ready to find that tribe you’ve been seeking, and a place to put turn those middle-of-the-night freak outs to next-day inspiration.
THREE ONE-ON-ONE 45-MINUTE SESSIONS
While being part of a small group like this has so many benefits, solo time is also needed to bring your dream business to life.
This time is yours and yours alone, to bring up your own unique questions, challenges and roadblocks and get the clarity, motivation, and specific action steps you’re seeking. I’ll happily put on my coaching and consulting hats during this time to answer your questions, offer suggestions, make action plans, create or tweak offers, and more.
TWENTY-SEVEN GROUP CALLS
Yup. 27. We are not messing around here.
These hour-long calls are a mix of coaching, hot seats, Q&A, and teaching that will meet you exactly where you are as the program unfolds (dates and topics in the FAQ section, if you’re a details kinda woman!). They’re designed so you get personalized feedback on your ideas, work, and challenges without being sucked into a rabbit hole of research or a sticky pit of quicksand. It’s how we make sure you reach your business goals and finish the year with a real, live, money-making business.
These calls will always be recorded and – if you can’t make it live – simply ask questions or share sticking points in the Mighty Networks group so I can make sure you’re getting the support you need. In short, there’s no excuse to sit this program out if you’re worried about being able to show up in real-time.
AN EXCLUSIVE INVITE TO A LAUNCH CELEBRATION IN NYC
Ready to make this a business launch to remember? Join me and your fellow Dreamies in NYC on July 8th so we can cowork *and* calm our nerves together right before we all hit Publish on our sites! Once you’re live and your announcement is made, we’ll have a celebratory evening together complete with a delish dinner and the best of what NYC has to offer.
And yes, this piece of the puzzle is entirely optional, so if you already know you can’t make it, don’t worry! We’ll make sure to bring you into the room via Zoom when we all press Publish and make our announcements. I wouldn’t let you miss that for the world!
A FUTURE-PROOFING 2021 PAJAMA PLANNING DAY
This virtual 5-hour planning day will take place in early December, and it’s gonna be exactly the bow you’ll need to wrap up 2020 with – and the plan you’ll be able to move forward with for 2021! You’ll get an exclusive digital copy of my 2021 Sacred Business Binder, and you’ll walk away with your Q1 business mindmap to boot. Yay!
Here’s a little peek at what all of this support and
accountability *actually* looks like
And they’re just 2 of the 36 components.
But here’s the deal…
If you join Dream to Done in 2020, you get every single
thing listed above for $7474 – or only $625/month for 12 months on the penalty-free payment plan.
No-obligation applications for this program are only open once each year. Doors close on January 29th at 11:59pm Eastern, so if you want in before 2021, now’s the time to make your move.
As you might’ve guessed by now…
Dream to Done is different to other programs you’ve looked at before, which is exactly why it gets different outcomes
Is the whole shebang, from clarifying exactly what your dream business looks like, to launching it and bringing a steady stream of clients through the door.
This way, you don’t get stuck. You don’t fall over or forget to follow-through. You keep moving forward, step-by-step, until you look back this December and realize it’s all there: a real, tangible, omg-it’s-finally-happening business.
Is 15 people, max. This way, you can make real connections with the other women inside (including me!), so you get insight and support from people who know YOU and the business you’re building.
15 people means no big Facebook group, no chance of getting overwhelmed, and barely any way to slip through the cracks (I mean, you’d have to try reeeeeeeeal hard to make that happen).
Is all about providing personalized support to help you build YOUR dream business — whatever that looks like (even if you don’t know how to answer that question just yet).
Because the group is so small and the format is so hands on, instead of general suggestions that spin you round in circles, you get personalized advice that moves you forward.
Knows that how’s aren’t the smartest starting point (for real – how many hours have you lost researching one of them on the internet?), so insists on starting with what.
What do you enjoy?
What are you good at?
What’s ease-y for you?
What are your core values?
After you figure those things out, the how becomes easy, and you have a foundation that aligns with who you are and what you want to bring into the world.
Is built on the knowledge that doing trumps thinking, 100% of the time.
Of course, you need to do the right things for this to ring true, which is exactly why Dream to Done focuses on the tasks that will get you clients and earn you money in an enjoyable and fulfilling way; not the ones that will send you down expensive rabbit holes and leave you with nothing but a stress-induced cold sore to show for it.
Is a full year because you can’t know it all instantly and you can’t DO it all instantly, either! And maybe, maybe 1% of people who start a business get everything right on the first go.
A year means plenty of time to seek. To explore. To listen to your intuition. To experiment. To try. To get things wrong, then get back on track.
Also, you’re a grown-up, with responsibilities and bills and commitments, so you need something that fits around all of that and gives you the time to build up a safety net and a super strong business foundation as you go.
At the risk of sounding too big for my britches…
The other thing Dream to Done has over and above other programs is me, but don’t take my word for it. Let’s hear what actual clients have to say…
In Dream to Done, I guide you through your sticking points and celebrate your successes (Yay Crown included!) every step of the way
But – after 12 years in business! – I know that sometimes you just need an extra hit of 1:1 accountability and support to make your big moves, which is exactly why you have the option of adding three additional 1:1 sessions with me over the course of the program, at a price you won’t see anywhere else.
If you make the commitment to clarify, launch, and build your dream business in 2020 with me by your side, you can add in three additional 1:1 sessions for $1997 – that’s a saving of $135 per session!
I don’t want to throw too many options at you now, and risk muddling your next move (which is hitting that neat little button below!) but rest assured there’s a payment plan option for this too and – if you’re interested – we’ll chat about it before you have to decide.
If you’re all the way down here, chances are you’re stuck on
this prickly little thought: “I don’t know if I can invest this
kind of money in myself and my dreams…”
Hey, I get it. $7474 probably feels huge right now, especially because it’s on something as intangible as a dream. So let’s talk about it.
First up, if you were to buy all the pieces from me individually —
- Discover Your Dream Business (which, fyi, I won’t be running again until Fall 2020 at the very, very earliest… and most likely not until 2021)
- 90 Day Business Launch
- Build Your Client Base
- The private Mighty Networks group
- The three 1:1 coaching sessions
- The 27 group calls
- The NYC launch celebration
- And the 2021 Pajama Planning Day
It would cost you $12,000. No joke.
So in terms of real-world-dollar-value, Dream to Done is actually kinda a steal.
But chances are that’s not what you’re worried about.
The thought that’s running through your head is, ‘Can you DO this? Can you *actually* follow through and have a real, tangible, making-you-money business by Christmas?’
So let’s talk about that.
First of all, have a look at any of the testimonials on this page. They’re all creative, multi-passionate women who took action on an idea. In other words, they’re just like you — only a little further down the path.
Secondly, I designed Dream to Done to be intimate and hands-on so you get all the support and accountability you need to get your business up and running. Really. There’s nowhere to hide and you’d have to try damn hard to fall through the cracks. In other words, jumping inside means 2020 is the year you’ll — actually! — make it happen.
Finally, if you’re still here, reading, it’s a pretty clear sign that you’re ready. That this is your time. That you’re sick of going nowhere, and you’re itching to make a move.
If you’re like “yes, Michelle, but I’m scared too!” that’s great. That’s normal. That’s a sign you’re on the right track.
Because the best way to turn your dream business into a reality is to follow the scary/exciting —
That thing that’s equal parts nerve wracking and inspiring. That feels risky *and* motivating. That’s the right way. That’s the path to follow. Because you will not regret it, no matter what.
And you know, after 12 years in business, helping hundreds of women launch their dream businesses, I can say with absolute certainty the most important thing you need to do is start before you’re ready. Otherwise, you’ll never make a move.
Let’s fast-forward to December for a minute…
And, since we’ve got a pretty neat remote in our hands, let’s assume that you’ve gone ahead and secured yourself one of the 15 spots in this round of Dream to Done.
Chances are you…
- Have worked with clients or sold your product, with more in the hopper
- Have a streamlined and focused marketing plan that works best for you and your ideal client or customer based on real experience
- Know how to craft a new offer or product based on what your audience is looking for
- Have a monthly habit of reviewing and planning your business, which allows you to move forward with your business tasks and goals with purpose, focus and intention
- Comfortably talk to others about what you do, since you have more knowledge (and confidence!) on what your value is
- Know the feeling of being part of a group of likeminded women who you can go to with questions, challenges and support
- Don’t break out in hives when it comes to pitching yourself to a publication, conference or podcast – because you’ve been there, done that and gotten the ‘Yes’ to prove it
- Feel way more comfortable with being uncomfortable, since you’ve practiced vulnerability around your business and thrived!
Of course, that’s not the only way things can look come this time next year
If we take that remote, rewind allll the way to right now, and proceed as if you didn’t take this opportunity to apply for Dream to Done…
Well it kinda looks like we’ve just pressed pause.
Because chances are, nothing has changed. You…
- Still get caught up nailing down what the heck you want to do
- Are fed up with being stuck in your life and especially being chained to a day job (one that leaves you feeling unfulfilled, under-valued, and like a passenger on someone else’s journey)
- Find yourself working overtime, and doing everything you can to get promoted… but still not in charge of how much money you’re making, or whether you even WANT that promotion!
- Don’t feel confident that your ideas have value in the world… or in your ability to bring them to life
- Are still waiting to have the right credentials to start
- Are *so* frustrated with your life, and really seriously need to feel like you’re going somewhere
All in all, you feel like your dream business is just that… a dream, rather than something that could actually happen.
If this version of December 2020 is hitting home (maybe because it’s how you feel right now), this is your chance to put yourself on that other path.
And the good news is you don’t need a magic remote to do it. All you need to do is click the button below and apply.
The even better news – yay! – is as soon as you do that, you make it real. You get to tell people (including yourself), “I’m taking a year and I’m doing this — I’m creating a business in 2020,” and know that this time, thanks to everything inside, you’ll actually be able to follow through.
How do I know if Dream To Done is right for me?
Fill out the no-obligation application and I’ll let you know within 24 business hours. Please note that I do not accept everyone, and if I think I won’t be able to help you, then I’ll let you know. If I do accept you, it’s because I know that your goals, challenges, and ideas are aligned with what I know best and who I help most.
What happens after I fill out the no-obligation application?
I’ll be at the ready to give you a personalized response within 24 business hours. If I don’t think Dream To Done will get you the results you’re looking for, I’ll let you know what I think will, whether it’s a different program of mine or a referral to a colleague. If I do think you might be right for this program, you’ll get a link to schedule a free consultation call so we can make super sure you’re in the right place. If you’re accepted from there, I’ll save your spot for 24 hours and send along the links to make your upfront payment or start your subscription. Your spot will be officially claimed when the payment goes through, and you’ll get the Getting Started info in your Inbox no more than 24 business hours later.
If I’m accepted, what are the payment options?
$7494 upfront or $625/month for 12 months without without the three additional 1:1 sessions. If you want the extra accountability, support, and me-and-you time, it’s $9491 upfront or $791/mo for 12 months.
I don’t even have an idea as to what business to start… can I still do this with you?
Of course! We’ll spend February and March clarifying your idea, so as long as you know you want to work for yourself in some capacity, Dream to Done is where you belong.
I have TOO many ideas… are you *sure* that’s not a reason to sit this program out?
Most of the women I work with struggle with too many ideas at the beginning. They set up Etsy shops, try out massage, move on to editing, then launch online fabric stores, but find that nothing clicks fully into place. This is why the clarification phase of Dream to Done is so important. It’s about going deep and finding something that aligns with your values. This way, the idea you move forward is tethered to a stable, meaningful part of you, and not a knee-jerk reaction to something you see on the internet. It’s also the kind of work that actually moves you forward — NOT the busy stuff that’s easy to hide behind but ultimately spins your wheels.
I don’t want to have a coaching business… can you still help?
Yes! Last year’s Dream to Done-rs were building all kinds of businesses, from Capsule Wardrobe Design to Organizational Change Consultancy and Holistic Wellness Mentorship. All of the fundamental pieces are the same, whatever you’re building, and the group and I are there to help and support.
Will I be able to continue my full-time work while I engage in this program?
One million percent. You’re a grown-up, with commitments and responsibilities, and I know as well as you do that the days of staying on your cousin’s couch and surviving on instant noodles are well and truly behind you. I started working on my business a full 2 years and 7 months before I quit full-time work, so I knew I had enough groundwork — money wise and business wise — to make the move. I’m all about getting you to a point where you have a safety net in place before you step out, and Dream to Done helps you build that net while you’re doing everything else that comes with being a grown-up.
How can I know if I’m actually cut out to be a business owner?
This is how I see it: no matter what, you need to pick your stress preference. What feels more stressful: Working for someone else, having to abide to their rules and schedule and whatever they ask of you while probably not feeling super authentic or connected to what you do but having access to a steady paycheck and benefits…or being able to work when you want with who you want on what you want but have 100% ownership on where your next check comes from? If it’s the latter, anyone can be a successful entrepreneur.
Can you give me the logistics of the One Perfect Day?
Of course! When you book your spot, you’ll book your preferred date based on what’s still available: March 30th, April 1st or April 3rd (first come first served!). There’ll be up to 4 other Dreamies joining you during your One Perfect Day, and we’ll meet on Zoom from 9:30am-5pm Eastern with built-in breaks for meals, snacks, and walks. When we wrap up that day you’ll leave with a message, mission, money, marketing and milestone-filled 90 Day Business Launch Plan that’ll get you to our July 8th launch without a hitch!
What if I can’t make it to NYC for the Launch Celebration?
If you’re unable to travel, we’ll make sure to bring you into the room via Zoom at the time where we all press Publish and make our announcements. I wouldn’t let you miss that for the world!
Do you know when we’ll have our one-to-one calls?
Your three, base-level one-on-one sessions will take place in March (right at the end of the Clarification piece so we can circle back 1:1 and really solidify things you’ve already uncovered), August (one month post-launch so we can chat about and find a way through your challenges during that point) and November/December (to wrap up the year and help plan for what’s next!). If you decide you want the three extra sessions, you get to book these in on an as-needed basis. They’re yours to use when something comes up 😉
Can you give me the specific dates and deets for all those group calls?
Of course! Our group calls will occur from 1-2pm Eastern on:
The first 3 (Feb 4th, Feb 24th and Mar 11th) are designed to help you clarify your business idea.
The next six happen after our One Perfect Day (April 8th, April 29th, May 13th, May 27th, June 10th and June 24th) and are designed to hold you accountable to moving forward and getting it done.
Once you launch your business (yay!) on July 8th, things stop being polite and start getting real. 18 calls happen in the 6 months we have before wrapping up , on the 1st, 2nd and last Wednesday of each month (with a few holiday-based changes – see above).
Here’s what’s covered:
- 1st Wed: a Challenge & Do call. Each month, you’ll not only learn a new client-getting technique, but you’ll actually do it as your main focus that month. Think: sending personal email pitches, actually writing and sending your newsletter, running promotions, etc.
- 2nd Wed: round robin “hot seat” + Q&A. Want our eyes and brains on something? Post it in the Mighty Network group prior, and we’ll give you our feedback on your copy, marketing plan, pitch, etc. Have a question you wanna talk about outside the Facebook group? This is where to ask and get answers.
- Last Wed: a monthly Plan & Review call. This is honestly the most important tool I use in my biz, and by doing this together for six months, you’ll see the magic that happens from it, too. It’s time to build this integral habit so you can intentionally set (and reach!) your business goals.
I’m not able to make some/any of the calls. Can I benefit even if I can’t attend live?
I want to say Absolutely!, but if you can’t make any of the 27 calls over the 11 months, it’d be a huge bummer. FYI, I have had clients wake up at 3am (yes, really) to be part of our calls live – when there’s a will, there’s a way! However, you will get the recording of each call within an hour or so of us wrapping up, and you can also respond with questions or thoughts in the private Mighty Networks group.
What’s your refund policy?
I don’t offer any full or partial refunds at any point before, during or after the program. When you make the commitment to work with me, you make the commitment to pay for the entire program whether you’re able to do all the work (and use all your sessions in the specified timeframe) or not. The good news is that your show-up rate tends to skyrocket when you put your time, energy, and money behind your goal…and that the plan is something you own forever and can come back to at any time.
I think I want a brick-and-mortar business. Is this for me?
Probably not. I feel very confident about delivering the goods for online businesses, as that is where the majority of my expertise and experience lies. I also wouldn’t feel confident about our 90 day launch timeline, and would hate for you to feel behind for Build Your Client Base. However, there’s no harm in submitting a no-obligation application and making sure of it. I promise not to say Yes unless I’m confident I can help you.
I already did BSchool/CreativeLive/some other course. Is that money and effort wasted?
Certainly not! Dream To Done is different because it’s customized to you and your business, but any other knowledge you have about marketing or running your business is yours to use and will put you ahead of the game.
I have another question…
Great! There’s a space in the application form for that exact purpose, because you don’t need to be 100% certain to apply. You just need to be interested enough to hear more, so we can work out together whether Dream to Done is your next best move.