I know you’ve been working in your business, but you need to be working on it, lovely.
If you’re falling short of your sales goals, let me ask you:
- Is your website your best marketing tool, or is it something you’re less-than-proud of?
- Does your network already know what you’re offering and who it’s for? Are you reviewing and planning your business goals on the regular so you can best prioritize your tasks?
- Have you pitched yourself to any publications, podcasts, conferences, blogs? Applied as a vendor for any shows? Sent a newsletter to your list in the past month?
- Do you feel your marketing plan consists of throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks – or whatever the latest Internet Guru is telling you is needed to reach six-figures?
It’s time to come out of hiding. Let’s make your business visible and your efforts effective.
I know you’re overwhelmed. I know you’re trying. I know that you’re tired, frustrated, and a bit (or a lot) panicky.
I also know that the accent color you’ve been obsessing over will not make or break your business, that focusing on onboarding a client before you have one is not a good use of your precious time, and that social media rarely brings in a client tomorrow unless you’ve been actively engaged with it for months (or years!) at a time.
How can we make it happen? Through one of these two programs:
Build Your Client Base is a 6-month, small group mastermind. This is where you learn, practice and execute the essential skills that *actively* and *consistently* bring clients in the door.
Boost Your Dream Business is private, 1:1 coaching that is deeply customized to *your* business goals and challenges. Let’s team up to get your business to the next level – together.
In their own words, the women who are in these programs have gained
- “Real people clients who are paying me money.”
- “A kick in the pants to get things done: opt ins built and up, newsletters sent, pitches sent, monthly planning and reviewing”
- “Confidence in my ability to ACTUALLY DO THIS.”
- “A website that looks professional and communicates to my audience the RIGHT way.”
- “Support from a great community of women.”
- “Direction on where to go next with my business.”
- “Guidance on how to get the necessary stuff done.”
- “Creating the structure needed to succeed – instead of furiously running on the hamster wheel.”
- “Processes in place! Paying clients! Tons of support! I like to think of these ladies as my team.”
Isn’t it time to give your business a real, valid chance? You know it is. Sign up below to receive my top 10 business-boosting articles along with *exclusive and immediate* access to Boost Your Dream Business. You’ll also be notified this June when Build Your Client Base opens its doors for the July-December 2019 session. Win-win-win!
You’ll also be subscribed to my weekly-ish newsletters full of dream biz guidance and free stuff. Your info will never be sold and you can unsubscribe any time.
Working with Michelle has been the best investment I’ve ever made for my career. I’ve been able to launch a thriving and growing business, with plans for both short-term and long-term growth that will allow me to design the life I want to be living. Without Michelle’s help and this program, I think I would still be stuck trying to decide what to do with my life! “The best investment I’ve ever made for my career.”
Immediately, I felt like I had a mentor who could help me find my place in the world as a boss b*tch. Plus, I felt like I was finally acting on achieving a life I had been dreaming of for longer than I had really acknowledged to myself. In the time I’ve been working with Michelle one-on-one and through Build Your Client Base, I’ve launched my business, started getting clients and making money – and my goal of quitting my day job ACTUALLY feels real! I’ve become so much more confident in my abilities as a coach and so much more excited to live my life. “Quitting my day job ACTUALLY feels real!”
Michelle is the most effective cheerleader ever! Nudging and pushing for progress while acknowledging all the wins (big AND small). I immediately understood that I really could make a fulfilling business for myself. I feel as if such a good foundation was set with Michelle that no matter what challenges I face in this new business, I know that I’m on solid footing. “I know that I’m on solid footing.”