Did your third grade teacher tell you that you’re not an artist? She was lying.
Did your guidance counselor tell you that you’ll never get a job if you go to college for Fine Arts? He was ridiculous.
Does your family not understand that being a full-time entrepreneur (aka Woman of the World) is a way you can make good money, do work you enjoy, and bring your values to life? They don’t get it – and just want to keep you safe.
I’m here to tell you that what they said isn’t true. Not only am I living proof, but I know hundreds of women in creative businesses that can prove them wrong. These are women making a grown-up living in their dream careers, feeling authentic 24/7 and doing the work that’s fulfilling to them.
That’s why I decided to start the Women of the World monthly video interview series, where a very special guest will join me (and you!) for an hour to speak on the topics they know inside and out.
Here’s who is joining me for
my next interview:
Alexandra Franzen on
Copywriting from the Heart
March 31st at 4pm EST
Creative Career Coach
Copywriting from the Heart
During this live chat, we’ll be covering:
- How to face the blank page with compassion
- Letting your authenticity shine through in your writing
- How to sell without feeling like a used car salesperson
- Leading your copywriting with your heart
- Whatever you wanna know – there’ll be plenty of time for Q&A!
Each and every month, Women of the World will be answering your questions live in your living room (or wherever you keep your computer).
Women of the World will be sharing their stories about how they discovered their dream business and got to where they are.
Women of the World will be offering their expertise in areas like marketing, time management, overcoming fear, transitioning into entrepreneurship, and community.
Women of the World are here to help you discover, launch and achieve your passionate, grown-up business.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Log-in info to join me & my guest to talk about their topic of expertise LIVE & fo’ FREE. You can join via computer or phone from anywhere in the world.
- Our attention to your personalized questions, as there’ll be plenty of time for As to your Qs.
- Tangible homework in the form of a printable PDF, so you can take immediate, directed action on the topic at hand.
- A place to chat with your fellow creative, multi-passionate women. My tribe is pretty much the best.
- A recording of the webinar in your Inbox within an hour or two after we wrap up, to access forever.
- BONUS #1: When you register below, you’ll get immediate access to my Women of the World archives, where you can watch my previous chats around creativity, momentum and more. This also includes each homework PDF so the action steps won’t be lost.
- BONUS #2: To make your life easier, you’ll be automagically registered for my future Women of the World chats automatically. Check out who I’m chatting with next below!
Friday, April 28th
Join us by filling out your info below
By signing up for this webinar, you agree to get communication about this interview + also to be emailed with goodness from both myself and my guest. We’ll never sell your email or spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Wanna access a past
Women of the World interview?
By signing up above, you’ll not only be registered for my upcoming webinar, but you’ll get immediate access to my interview archives. You can binge watch as much as you’d like! Here’s who and what you missed:
Making Creativity Fun!
Momentum: How to Start When You’re Stuck!
(How to beat) the Imposter Complex