Tomorrow I’m interviewing writer, photographer and dear heart Susannah Conway on something she models so well: Vulnerability. I just can’t wait to hear her thoughts, ideas and wisdom around a topic that is so important yet so hard for most of us passion-based business ladies.
At 10a Eastern on Friday, January 27th, we’ll be covering:
- Susannah’s personal story of living through the death of the man she loved
- Being a highly sensitive person, and working with it in your career
- Why it’s important to be vulnerable in your life and business
- How to walk that fine line between being personal online and sharing too much
- Bringing your own vulnerability into your online presence in a way that’s comfortable to you
- Whatever you wanna know – there’ll be plenty of time for Q&A!
Don’t forget that when you register, you get:
- the log-in info to join us live and for free
- a recording of the session within an hour or so of us wrapping up, that comes with…
- a worksheet with homework directly from Susannah that helps you bring vulnerability into your work immediately
- automatic registration to future Women of the World interviews (that you can unsubscribe from anytime)
- a link to access my prior Women of the World interviews with Kim Werker, Jodi Womack and Tanya Geisler – and the worksheets that go with ’em
Ready to let vulnerability be your guide? Register below and we’ll help you along!
By signing up for this webinar, you agree to get communication about this interview + also to be emailed with goodness from both myself and my guest. We’ll never sell your email or spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.