Way back in January of 2010, Alexandra Franzen hired me.
She just gave what she thought was her dream job – working in public radio – four months notice (!), but had one problem:
She knew she wanted to own a business, but didn’t know the What or How of it. Could I help?
I thought I could, despite still being a baby coach/business owner and still working at my day job.
It’s 7 years later, and I’m just so in love with her writing and teaching business, her heart, and her integrity. Alexandra has built a business that is not only successful financially, but is purely reflective of her own values, personality, and priorities. The coach has now become the coachee, as I often look to her newsletters and posts to help me with my writing and the way that I conduct my business. I can’t wait to share her amazing wisdom, presence and smarts with you this month!
At 4pm Eastern on Friday, March 31st, we’ll be covering:
- How to face the blank page with compassion
- Letting your authenticity shine through in your writing
- How to sell without feeling like a used car salesperson
- Leading your copywriting with your heart
- Whatever you wanna know – there’ll be plenty of time for Q&A!
Don’t forget that when you register, you get:
- a recording of the session within an hour or so of us wrapping up, that comes with…
- a worksheet with blogging homework directly from Alexandra
- a link to access my prior Women of the World interviews with Kim Werker, Tanya Geisler, Jodi Womack, Susannah Conway and Holly Becker – and the worksheets that go with ’em
Ready to become a copywriter with heart? Register below and await the transformation!
By signing up for this webinar, you agree to get communication about this interview + also to be emailed with goodness from both myself and my guest. We’ll never sell your email or spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.