Alexandra Franzen is not only a former client and a current friend of mine – she’s one of my business heroes.
Do we notice she’s not on any social media platforms, and yet she has a super engaged, rabid fan base who buys her stuff with minimal push?
That’s because she’s writes her website copy, her books, her newsletters with one main body part: her heart. Although she’s coined the term “hut”, which means to use your heart + gut. She uses that in spades, too.
She follows what feels good to her, whether that’s doing one-on-one work, writing books, leading retreats, self-publishing erotic novels or “just” playing hostess at her boyfriend’s restaurant.
Get ready to fall in love with, well, Alex’s love – and learn how you can bring some of that into your own business offerings.
At 4pm Eastern on Friday, March 31st, we’ll be covering:
- How to face the blank page with compassion
- Letting your authenticity shine through in your writing
- How to sell without feeling like a used car salesperson
- Leading your copywriting with your heart
- Whatever you wanna know – there’ll be plenty of time for Q&A!
Don’t forget that when you register, you get:
- a recording of the session within an hour or so of us wrapping up, that comes with…
- a worksheet with blogging homework directly from Alexandra
- a link to access my prior Women of the World interviews with Kim Werker, Tanya Geisler, Jodi Womack, Susannah Conway and Holly Becker – and the worksheets that go with ’em
Ready to become a copywriter with heart? Register below and await the transformation!
By signing up for this webinar, you agree to get communication about this interview + also to be emailed with goodness from both myself and my guest. We’ll never sell your email or spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.