I’ve been teasing ya for a while about this, but I can now let the cat out of the bag!
In 1 short week, the 3rd Annual Multi-Passionate Must-Haves sale will be kicking off, and I created a brand new workbook for it.
Find Your Career Compass will help you clarify and articulate what makes you unique, why you’re valued, and what you want to be known for in your field. Then, you’ll use these foundational pieces to create your career compass and put yourself back in control. You can use your career compass internally to guide you to make the right decisions, as well as externally to speak to your manager and/or clients, make connections, update your cover letter, and more. And lookit! The image above gives ya a peek into my upcoming rebrand!
I based this e-book on a recent workshop I gave of the same name this winter. One of the participants wrote about it on her blog, saying:
“(These questions) cut to the quick of who we are, what we’re doing and where we’re going. I was surprised at the answers that flowed onto my paper; the process helped me clarify some points that I’ve had trouble articulating to others.(…)Ultimately, we uncovered trends within our answers and used this information to guide our decisions about how we approach our work and proceed on our career paths.(…), I was truly amazed at how many women gained a deeper sense of clarity from the exercise (myself included). Ward’s guidance focused our attention on our career and ourselves and asked us to get real with ourselves about what we want. The results helped us brainstorm ways we can capitalize on our strengths to achieve our goals.”
Emilie Wapnick, the founder of Puttylike, and I created the Multi-Passionate Must-Haves bundle back in 2013 specifically for those of you who have a LOT of different interests, projects, and creative pursuits in your life. This year, we have 25 hand-picked books, courses, and resources that will help you ROCK your career as a multi-passionate peep!
I’m thrilled to have Find Your Career Compass this year alongside:
- 2015 Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles ($40 value)
- 2015 Create Your Shining Year Biz and Life Workbooks by Leonie Dawson ($18 value)
- Best of the Right Brain Business Plan Video Summit by Jennifer Lee ($97 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Biz Shiz by Rebecca Tracey ($35 value)
- Coaching Biz Badassery Bootcamp by Jennie Mustafa-Julock ($250 value)
- Creative Business Kickstart by Amanda Genther ($75 value)
- Creative On Command: Instant Inspiration Exactly When You Need It by Jennifer Blanchard ($9.99 value)
- Finding Balance: Tools to Define and Defend Harmony in Your Life by Paula Jenkins ($15 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- How to Sell Art on Instagram by Cory Huff ($25 value)
- How to Write a Lovable Homepage by Carrie Klassen ($165 value)
- Living Room Strategy Training by Tara Gentile ($99 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Marketing for Creatives by April Bowles-Olin ($29.50 value)
- More Shenanigans Please by Tiffany Han ($31 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Multi-Passionate Branding by Michelle Nicolaisen and Emilie Wapnick ($67 value)
- The Perfect Set of Testes by Halley Gray ($10 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Ridiculously Awesome Resume & LinkedIn Combo Platter by Jenny Foss ($49 value)
- Say it with Grace: a blueprint for stellar client communications by Nita Apple and Jess Larsen Jukelevics ($159 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- The Ace Freelancer’s Guide to Negotiation by Katie Lane ($60 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Be. Write. Now. Bringing Presence, Mojo, and Momentum to Your Creative Process by Jen Louden ($49 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- The Thriving Artist Master Mentors Bundle by Bonnie Glendinning ($135 value)
- Resume Template by Splash Resumes ($79 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Turn Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Business by Alexis Grant ($47 value)
- Client Conversations by Diane Pauly ($97 value)
- Rock Your Work – Journaling for Success, Sanity and Satisfaction by Deb Cooperman ($16 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Awkward, Yo by Shenee Howard ($35 value)
The total retail price for all of these products comes to $1,730. But for 72 hours starting next Tuesday, May 12th, you’ll be able to snag them all for only $97!
And because we feel strongly that the power of multi-passionates needs to be used for good, we’re going to be donating $10 from each sale to my team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. This’ll be our fourth year walking, and I can’t wait to add to the $18K+ we’ve raised in past years thanks to this sale!
Make sure that you’re on my VIP List and open the email from me next Tuesday to get your copy of Multi-Passionate Must-Haves! UPDATE: The MPMH sale is OPEN NOW through 5/14! Click here to grab it before it’s gone forever.