I’m sorry, but what?! It’s time for another Link Love post? It’s the end of October? Crazy nutballs.
As I’m getting ready to move (Saturday out, next Wed or Sat in!) keep yourselves busy with my top 25 gems of the month (yes, I starred/tweeted almost three times that many):
- an awakening & three years into painting by kelly rae roberts
- Um, everything on white hot truth this month. It’s just the first page that’s up now. I honestly couldn’t not include every single one of her feature articles. It technically counts as 7 entries, but I’m cheating & just putting the blog name to count as one. I’m sneaky like that.
- Pouring Concrete on awake at the wheel
- risk free life by keri smith
- my interview with kath younger & four days left & the last day on follow my bliss. It’s my new favorite blog, & I’m a total stalker.
- Just One Page on Ivy League Insecurities
- The Meaning of Life? & Oh the Terror & Glory of it All & The Godliness of My Tattered Life on Warrior Girl, You’re a Warrior Mama Now
- Overcome Your Natural Sticking Points on Magpie Girl
- Invitations on Swirly Girl
- perfect vs good enough on makeunder my life
- A Boss Lady We Love: Jeannette Ordas on Boss of You (I’m buying their book, BTW, & it looks awesome!)
- What is Your Purpose? & Artists Don’t Have to Suffer on Unscripted
- A Case of the Creative Munchies & How to Feed Them on Freelance Switch
- Unplugged – Recharging Your Creativity on Leo on the Loose
- How to Pick Yourself Up When You’re Utterly Demotivated on Pick the Brain
- Make a Decision on Seth’s Blog
- Where Are You Spending Your Time? on Intarsia Concept
- Owning & Accepting What Is on Owning Pink (& yes, this sparked my Tough (Question) Tuesday this week)
- Letting your Freak Flag Fly by the Communicatrix (OK, it’s from her newsletter, but I couldn’t not include it. Read it, then sign up for it here. You will super thank me).
Also, I have to pimp out my Oct “appearances” (doesn’t it sound like I’m a starlet?):
- my radio interview on Daily Whip lead to awesome discussions about hippies, strippers, actors, my logo people (Bruce the Stumming Businessman & Nancy the Ballerina Nurse), branding, bringing your skills & interests into a new career you love, making your own recipe, & other such funness. You can listen anytime here.
- my exercise video debut with Coach Andi of Hit & Runners. We had such fun even though I hate sprawls more than anything.
Have you read anything great this month, or written anything awesome? Post about it in the comments – I wanna see!