This year, as we’ve sent out our Yes’ to the applicants we want to be part of It’s Business Time, we’ve included two words before giving the first instruction on how to register:
In those two words, we want to convey so much. We want those two words to say:
We know this is scary, and it’s OK. Keep going.
We know you’re about to make a commitment to a Big Scary Dream, and we got you. Keep going.
We know that you’re trusting something fairly blindly – following your gut and your heart, without being 100% sure that you’ll really, truly, actually have a business to show for it (because can you really, truly, actually allow yourself to believe it?)- and we know that it’s the best (and only!) place to start. Keep going.
We know you feel nervecited (nervous + excited = nervecited), and that’s The Land of No Regrets. Keep going.
We know you’re about to honor your Future Self’s goals by making this decision for your Present Self, and there are going to be big shifts to show for it. These will be positive shifts, transformative ones. Keep going.
A 6-month, one-stop start-a-business shop, It’s Business Time is the only program that guides you through the process of defining, branding and launching your dream biz…with all the bells and whistles you need to get it – and keep it! – up and running.
When you spend 6 months with us, you’ll walk away with a business of your own, complete with:
- a mission statement that aligns with what you’re yearning to work on and put out into the world – and the elevator pitch that’ll allow you to communicate it effectively to friends, family, and potential clients/customers
- an offer that brings in money – and a way for people to purchase it ASAP
- a branding package that includes a professionally-designed logo, a custom-created color palette and font family, a Mailchimp header, and exclusive stock photos and icons
- a content strategy and marketing plan that’ll take you into 2018
- the tech-know-how to make your magic happen via a month-long Squarespace web design bootcamp
If this is calling to you (FYI: I firmly believe that the quieter something is whispering to you, the more important it is to listen), take a deep breath and click here.
(We so got you, and you so got this.)