Tomorrow, I’m interviewing Holly Becker, blogging superstar behind decor8 and my very first business teacher!
I fell in love with her blog back in ’07 when my biz was just a glimmer of an idea. Although I don’t have a design-y bone in my body, I couldn’t help but swoon at the photos and fall in love with her voice. I jumped at the chance to join the first class of Blogging Your Way, an e-course she created to bring your voice and authenticity to your blog.
In those 6 years since that first class, 8500 students have taken over 395 Blogging Your Way classes – AND decor8blog.com has over a million monthly pageviews. When it comes to blogging, Holly is IT.
At 10am Eastern on Friday, February 24th, we’ll be covering:
- How to know whether blogging is right for you
- What you *really* need to start a blog
- Best practices to gain followers and create engagement
- How to blog in a way that works best for *you*
- Whatever you wanna know – there’ll be plenty of time for Q&A!
Don’t forget that when you register, you get:
- a customized url to join us live and for free
- a recording of the session within an hour or so of us wrapping up, that comes with…
- a worksheet with homework directly from Holly that relates to your blogging journey
- a link to access my prior Women of the World interviews with Kim Werker, Tanya Geisler, Jodi Womack, and Susannah Conway – and the worksheets that go with ’em
Ready to be a boss blogger? Register below and we’ll see ya there!
By signing up for this webinar, you agree to get communication about this interview + also to be emailed with goodness from both myself and my guest. We’ll never sell your email or spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.