Why I Love Etsy, Reason #592: Use “sausage” as a search term & get 11 PAGES of hits. One of them was this awesome Breakfast Necklace from chinachichi (see the sausage? like a link? for “freakin’ (great links) friday”? I’m hilarious)
Is it me, or has this been the longest week ever recorded in the history of the world? It seems like it should be next Wednesday already! Looking forward to a weekend full of sleep, coaching, running, Dave & Busters-ing, diva-watching, & friend-catching-uping.
Here are yo links!:
- If this post from White Hot Truth wasn’t so freakin’ good, I would have stolen this question for Tough (Question) Tuesday: What failures are you grateful for?
- Here’s another great freakin’ question, this time from Small Notebook: How do you start the day? And yes, for those of you that read my answer to last week’s Tough (Question) Tuesday, I’m going to start it with 15 minutes of yoga on Monday. Send good get-outta-bed thoughts!
- Striving to be imperfect? a beautiful ripple effect gives you An Imperfect 10.
- “…when we walk around in the world pretending to be confident and creative and strong, then a funny thing happens. we become confident and creative and strong.” Read more from the genius of Kelly Rae Roberts in pretending until we’re not pretending anymore.
- As you know, I love anything having to do with uniquity. Mashable wrote about The 5 People Who Broke the Rules of Social Media and Succeeded, which showcases uniquity in spades. I especially love #4.
- Awake @ the Wheel confirms that The Problem IS You. But in a nice way.
- Escape from Cubicle Nation will soon be in book form! You can download the 1st chapter of the book (for free!) here & pre-order the book here.
I also wanted to let you kids know to take a look-see back here this weekend, as I’ll be announcing a great new series for next week. Hope you’ll be as jazzed about it as I am!
You can see all the Freakin’ (Great Links) Fridays here.