That’s what I exclaimed to myself when I realized that I wouldn’t be happy at work unless I worked for myself.
Why couldn’t I have realized that I was meant to be a lawyer or an accountant? Ya know, something stable and traditional that people understood?
Why did I have to choose the hard route, knowing I couldn’t just punch a clock and collect a paycheck every other week?
It was tough to reconcile that choice with what I thought I was searching for in my career, but the question that came after it was even harder:
“What do I do now?”
On Wednesday, May 16th at 7pm Eastern, I Want A Business! Now What? will lay out:
- what you’re doing now that you need to stop doing already (she says with love)
- whether you have the experience now to hang your shingle
- what you need to feel comfortable and confident as a business owner
- what you can possibly offer and enjoy delivering as a business owner
- how to talk to your family about this change and get them on board
- how you can carve out time for this in your already busy schedule
- my own past mistakes and those my clients have made – so you can avoid them!
There’ll also be plenty of time for Q&A, and if you can’t make it live, the recording will be in your Inbox within an hour or two of us wrapping up. You’ll also get early bird access (& pricing!) to my Discover Your Dream Business program that starts in June!
Sign up below and start getting ready to make your dream business a reality.
You’ll also be subscribed to my weekly-ish newsletters full of dream biz guidance and free stuff. Your info will never be sold and you can unsubscribe any time.