Use the futuristic form below to email me in a flash! Ask your questions, send me your feedback, tell me a joke or let me know what you wanted to be when you grew up.
But wait! Before you take the time to ask me that question, see if it’s been answered below. I’m currently drowning in email and it will take me 2ish weeks to respond to non-urgent emails…
…so here are the FAQs I get contacted about. Hopefully having ‘em here will save ya some time:
1. You were recommended to me by an amazeballs person in my life. What are the options for us to work together, and how much would it cost? Aw, thank that amazeballs person from me! Then head to my Work With Me page and check out my Growin’ Up Goods package. Easy breezy!
2. I really wanna work with you but can’t afford the private coaching price and/or wanna start working with you NOW. Is there another way for me to get the When I Grow Up goodness? I’ll be to re-opening my Clubhouse in December 2013, followed by Career Camp in March 2014. But if you wanna be the first to know when/if new spots have opened up and new programs are launching, then you wanna be on my VIP List for sure.
3. Can we have a consultation call before I commit to a larger package? Currently, I’m not scheduling any consultation calls because I’m booked out so freakin’ far into the future. But, if you fill out my One-on-One Coaching Clues form, I’ll make sure you’re contacted lickety-split when I do start getting in touch with prospective clients.
4. Do you work with men at all? As of October 2013, I’ve coached something like 230 women and 14 men. For whatever reason, I find that my communication skills and career beliefs give women the best results, so I’ve decided to call out that I specifically work with women on my website and in my copy. That said, there are exceptions to every rule…and this one would be that the man (a) associates himself with being called “creative” (b) isn’t afraid of my holistic/hippy-dippy approach (c) isn’t looking to me for the answers (d) is in tune with his feelings and believes that what he dreams of is connected to what he wants to do when he grows up.
5. Can you tell me about how you became a coach? I started my training in August of 2007 at The International Coach
6. I noticed you use AWeber/PayPal/ejunkie/TimeTrade/etc. Can you help me set up my newsletter/figure out payment plans/sync my calendars/etc? Ohmygosh are you in the wrong place. Even though I use a lot of different systems, I wouldn’t consider myself a techie person in any way, and honestly, my Virtual Wizard takes care of a lot of this. I’d suggest that you reach out to the support team in whatever platform you’re having trouble with and get that information from the source. And if you’re wondering which platforms I use/recommend and why, head right here.
7. I need help with something techy on your site, or billing / scheduling/ blog sponsor information. Please shoot an email over to arwyn(at)whenigrowupcoach(dot)com. She’s my Virtual Wizard and will wave her wand to get ya/fix what ya need!
8. Can I contribute a guest post to your blog? The short answer is that unless you’re a personal friend o’ mine or you don’t want to write a Recession is Bullhonkey post, um, no, you can’t. However, you can absolutely email me your pitch and I’ll get in touch if it’s something that feels like a good fit.
9. Can I hire you to speak at my event/retreat/conference/hoedown? Absolutely! You can use the form below to Contact me and/or see why I’m qualified & what the heck I’d talk about by clicking here.
10. Can I just send ya a note to introduce myself/my company and/or say nice things about something I saw ya do somewhere? Of course – I live for that stuff and would be thrilled to be connected. However, please please please know that while I’ll put your kind words into my Good Things folder (they mean so very much to me) and I’ll check out your site and will add ya on the Interwebs if I think we jive, the laws of time just don’t allow me to personally respond to each of those “hellos”. Please don’t take it personally or it’ll make me the saddest.
11. Can I ask to interview you for my blog/ podcast/ article/ show/ telesummit/ webinar/cool thing? Absolutely! Send over the details so I can discern if it’d (a) be a good fit and (b) that it jives with my schedule. Just a heads-up that I usually do not agree to anything that involves (a) disclosing my list numbers (b) sending one or more solo emails.
12. Where should I mail you a warm fuzzy letter or some goodies? Aw – you’re the sweetest! Drop it to me at When I Grow Up Coach LLC, PO Box 50132, Brooklyn, NY 11205. Please please please, though, follow it up with an email because I visit my PO Box on the 12th of never.
13. Can I be all old timey and use that telephone contraption? I have to warn you: I’m super bad with (a) picking up the phone and (b) returning calls. Email is way more better. Like, super way more better. However, if something’s urgent, then feel free to gimme a ring at 917 678 7461 – just follow it up with an email if at all possible. I super appreciate it.
14. What’s your favorite thing on the Interwebs right now? Easy. It’s Arrows and Things by my friend Rachel Rosenthal. In fact, you can probably find my husband Luke and I singing “Indians used to shoot ‘em! Indians still do! (they’re not alive)” to each other right now.
You’re the bees knees.
Psst! Before you fill out this form PLEASE (with a cherry on top!) take the time to see if your question is answered above. Currently it’ll take me about 2ish weeks to respond to non-urgent emails, so checking out the FAQ above can save time all around.