Saturday was my 39th birthday.
I got to spend it being part of my bro-in-law’s wedding (yes, he and his wife asked for my permission first, which was the cutest) and nothing could have been better.
I dressed up in sequins and danced with my handsome husband. I was surrounded by family. I was celebrating love. It was pure perfection.
Last year I wrote:
Birthdays are meant to be celebrated. Years are meant to be cherished. Time is not meant to be wasted.
Each and every birthday is a gift, and while I like to think positively and imagine I have 50 more left, I know that it just might not be the case. Thanks, cancer!
It’s why I never take my business, my family, and my blessings for granted.
It’s also why I don’t believe in waiting until retirement to actually start living your life based on your values, your needs, your priorities, your interests and what makes you happy moment-to-moment.
I learn over and over again that time and love are our most precious commodities.
So, just like last year, I’m opening my calendar to those who are ready right now to commit to making a grown-up living with a business they love.
If you’re looking to get my personal, undivided attention and/or don’t need a full coaching package of 6+ sessions and/or can’t pay my usual rates, then listen up:
I want you to make me an offer I can’t refuse.
How does this work? Fill out the application on this page before Jan 20th and use any of the sections to make your offer, including how you want us to work together and what you’d be able to invest. Don’t know what would give you the best results? Here are some ideas you can copy or riff off of:
- a coaching duo, where I worked with 2 friends on launching their businesses
- a cluster of 3 monthly sessions, enough to get clarity and craft a plan for a career goal while getting built-in accountability
- a coaching intensive day, where we work together one-on-one for 3 hours. This could lead to biz clarity + a mission statement and website/offer outline, easy. I’ll bring the markers, colored pencils, washi tape, food + fun – you bring your brain and a notebook.
- a 75-minute follow-up session to get some personal attention after taking my online workshop(s) or webinar.
Some things to keep in mind:
- I’ll be deciding on which offers to say Yes to on 1/20, after all the applications are in. I only have space for a handful of Yes’, so make the offer the best you can.
- There’s no obligation to submit an application, and you’ll get a personal response by 1/25 from me either way. I love making something where you have nothing to lose.
- Session(s) must start in February unless otherwise agreed.
- If you’d like to meet in person, you’d have to make it happen in South Orange, NJ (a 40 minute train ride from Penn Station, NY).
- I might not open up my coaching calendar again ’til the fall (!), so this might be the only way to work with me in this way ’til then.
Let me spend my time doing what I love most: working with you to make sure you enjoy the rest of your
time career life, starting now. Filling out this application with your dreams, goals, challenges, and offer would be the best gift you could give us both.