March 19th was my 4th Entrepreneuriversary, and I got to party it up with some great peeps on Spreecast!
They asked some super amazeballs questions about my Effective Escape (aka what I did to be comfortable & confident leaving my job and becoming The When I Grow Up Coach full-time), and I wanted to share it with you.
No need to have to watch the whole hour-long party, though! Here’s a cheat sheet to get ya right where ya need to go:
- 00:00-04:30: welcome & my entrepreneuriversary song
- 04:30-20:10: my backstory
- 21:51-24:33: biggest takeaway from my former client Jacqueline on doing what she loves
- 24:33-29:11: “So your husband was supportive of you making the transition?”
- 29:22-33:05: “I love your website. Did you find investing in it worthwhile?”
- 33:05-38:56: “What were some of the things you did early on that made the biggest impact in building your business?”
- 38:56-42:12: “Where do you go for support on things like financial management and accounting for your business?”
- 42:33-45:11: “There’s so much information out there on how to do this. How do you find the path for you?”
- 45:28-47:12: “I did the jump 7 years ago. How do I dig deeper into my skills?”
- 47:12-53:00: “How does one find the energy for a side hustle when one’s job is so emotionally draining?”
- 53:30-55:20: biggest takeaway from my former client Nic on doing what she loves
- 55:36-56:20: biggest takeaway from my former client Jamie on working with me
- 56:20-1:01:33: wrap-up and thank yous
You can watch this directly on Spreecast here. And know that when a picture I shared pops up, you can drag it around your screen so you can better access the chat/links/timeline. I didn’t know it’d show up like that!
Stuff that was mentioned:
Do you have any questions that weren’t answered? Whether it’s about quitting your job, finding your passionate career, building a strong business foundation or taking your business to the next level, I’m all ears in the comments!
TAGS: Vocal VideosPOSTED IN: Career Actions Activated
, Creative Career Charge
, Creative Career Cheer
, Encouragement for EveryoneCOMMENTS: 4 Comments