Call it what ya want, but when you feel you constantly like/have worked on/wanna work on All The Things, it could put a real gray cloud over the Career (capital C!) you’re yearning for.
Think you’ll never be taken seriously by a potential employer or client? Think again!
Click Play below to find out 3 Easy Steps to making your wanderlust/job hopping/Renaissance Soul work for you!
Can’t see the video? Head here to play it on Vimeo!
Stuff that can help ya with the 3 Steps:
- learn how you’re not a freak – and how your particular Renaissance Soul thrives – by picking up The Renaissance Soul, Renaissance Business, Refuse to Choose, and/or adding Puttylike to your RSS feed.
- not to toot my own horn, but The Declaration of You and Operation: Creative Career Cheer! were both made to help you uncover your purpose (and I should know, since I (co-)wrote ’em!), with the former being more general let’s-get-clear-on-what-I-want-from-life and the latter being tied into career stuff.
- If you’re looking to draw attention away from your job-hopping on your resume, I agree with the advice you’ll find here and here, and the posts in my Rockin’ Resumes board will really help you show off your strengths.
- Here are 5 Ways to Figure Out Your Thing (if you have too many Things to choose from!)
- I’m also starting an online career change course this fall! You can sign up here for not only more info as it’s released (and first dibs on the course!), but also a free 10-part video series called How to Discover Work That Feels Like Play (in 10 easy steps!). I’m a Renaissance Soul – as are 97% of my clients – so the course will be super Scanner-friendly.
What do you think is a benefit to being a multipotentialite? What still feels like a roadblock? Comment below and we’ll get to chattin’ ’bout it!