Not to sound like a jerk, but I’m the smartest ever for inventing Grown Up Gigs, guys. It has so become the highlight of my (twice-a) month, and I just love knowing I ain’t alone in my love for it. Annching backs me up by tweeting:
The hour just flew by with Tracy and I on Monday, and we chatted it up about:
- how what you did as a kid could carve a path (even a non-linear, un-obvious one) to your passionate career
- why she closed her first jewelry business when she was almost at the $1M sales mark
- how (and when! and why!) to scale your business
- how momentum gave her a month with $30K in profit
- how she went from making jewelry that retailed for $25 to making jewelry that starts at $1,000 retail
- what happens when you identify your ideal client
- how she works as a personalized jewelry designer *and* a business consultant/teacher and teaches yoga while making time to go, um, to Bali and have a life.
Geez Louise to the Louise. This is the definition of Good Stuff, you guys.
Oh! And here are the resources/peeps we talked up:
These quotes from the talk are super tweet-worthy:
Want updates, reminders and recordings for all the Grown Up Gigs? Sign up below and you’ll be good to go!