I’ve been home for almost 48 hours, but it’s taken me that long to get my thoughts together on the World Domination Summit I attended this weekend. It took me about 2 hours to even tell my husband about it, because there was so much to share I didn’t know where – or how! – to start. So, I spared you that and waited until things settled. You’re welcome.
I mention a whole lotta people in this video, and I wanted to link to it all as well as the people who made the weekend so special for me (mucho apologies if I left anyone out!):
- my personal WDS pics are here, while the entire professional master set is here
- peeps who I’ve been crushin’ on who I (finally!) met…: Jonathan Fields, Brigette Lyons, Jen Lemen, Andrea Scher, Bridget Pilloud, Chris Guillebeau, Colleen Wainwright, Rachelle Mee-Chapman, Kate Swoboda, Melody Biringer, Jonathan Mead, Pam Slim, Jennifer Lee, Jamie Ridler, Nailah Blades, Rachel Cole, Emilie & Abe & Tanya Geisler
- …and the peeps I already know and love, but got to reconnect with…: Tiffany Moore, Bryce Longton, Molly Mahar, Monica McCarthy, Shenee Howard, Tara Gentile, Jen Louden, Kelly Rae Roberts, Pace & Kyeli
- …and those who I met for the first time who made an impression: Ev’Yan Nasman, Jolie Guillebrau, Julie Daly, Erin Mercer (who was a former Declaration Debutante!), Shannon Ridler, Dave Ursillo, Rachael Maddox & Allison Gresik (Whew! Apologies if I left anyone out!)
- you can learn more about Mondo Beyondo here, Danielle LaPorte here, Neil Pasricha here (and his TedX talk here) & Pam Slim’s WDS-related content here
- get info on the World Domination Summit 2012 here
Apologies for the au natural look here, too. It got up to 95 degrees today, and make-up didn’t wanna have anything to do with my face.